Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pictures from today....

We had a little Nor'Easter come through last night. It only dumped about a foot of snow in our area outside Boston. We really have had a mild winter this year. My first couple years here, it snowed every week. I can remember when it snowed in late May two years in a row! I guess there really IS something to global warming, huh?

Anyway....here are some pictures from today.


Ben watching daddy plow. Wanting to go outside so badly.


Getting ready to go out!

I haven't taken a ton of pictures of Madeleine, so while I had the camera, I took her upstairs and plopped her in Ben's soft chair and snapped a couple.





Well, that's about it for now. I have a new kit and paper pack coming very soon. I know, I keep saying that, but there are sooooo many things that have distracted me from getting this done. UGH!

Chef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home