Thursday, February 22, 2007

Denim Yarn.... and other things to distract me from scrapping.



Isn't it beautiful??!!! This is denim yarn. I had to order it online because my local knit shops didn't have any in stock and weren't getting any anytime soon. I was pleased that it arrived so quickly. The yarn will fade, just like denim, when washed. I am making this hat:



from the Itty Bitty Hats book. This will be my third hat from this book. So much fun! I already knitted the flower:



which came out really cute. But LARGE. I am worried that it is going to be a bit heavy for this hat. But, I am trusting the pattern and hoping for the best. I just loved this hat when I saw it. It is so outrageous. Well, my daughter has an outrageous personality. She is loud, bold and always running on all cylinders. I figure she deserves a hat like this. One that is as bold as she. Nevermind that she HATES hats.



~Chef

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. Looks so cute!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That is going to be soooo cute! Can't wait to see it!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute hat! Have fun creating it. You're tempting me to give knitting a try.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home